Zeagle Scout BCD Envoy II Regulator, XS Scuba Octopus & Suunto Zoop Console Package
Zeagle Scout BCD
Zeagle Envoy II Regulator
XS Scuba Standard Octopus
Suunto Zoop Nitrox Computer Console
Zeagle Scout BCD
Zeagle Envoy II Regulator
- The Scout represents an exceptional value in a lightweight system. It has a low profile single bladder with an elastic retractor, and an elastic waist closure. Although lightweight Zeagle has not skimped on durability, manufactured from 1000 Denier Nylon making this a BC you will get years of service from. Two zippered utility pockets for gloves, lights and other accessories, adjustable sternum strap, for a more comfortable and custom like fit.
- Attachment of accessories is made easy with the two stainless steel D-Rings on the vest and two more on the shoulders. With this durable design you also get Zeagle's time proven durable and rugged Bx Power Inflator System. The weight system consists of two rear mounted pockets with a touch fastener release and a 20-LB maximum total weight capacity. The Scout is Zeagle's lightest and most compact BC, and is ideal or a basic travel system with minimum weight and bulk.
"Score: 20 out of a possible 20" -Scuba Lab
"Zeagle's redesigned Envoy was the only reg in its price class to earn perfect simulator scores, even at the most demanding RMV/ depth. It also delivered far and away the best in-water performance. An easy breather in all positions and extremely dry, the Envoy has a forceful purge and a dive/ pre dive lever that is very effective in controlling surface free flows. . The Envoy offers the best warranty in its price group" -Scuba Lab
The ONLY regulator in its price class to earn PERFECT simulator scores, even at the most demanding RMV/ Depth. It also delivered far and away the best in-water performance. Zeagle's regulators are US made, built under strict controls for quality in Zeagle's own factory, using state of the art equipment and procedures. Your regulator is one of your most important pieces of gear. No matter what kind of diving you do, you can do it better with Zeagle.
The Zeagle Envoy II first stage regulator has an internal structure that allows for direct airflow through the 1st stage, providing outstanding performance. Zeagle's conical precision stainless steel high-pressure valve and advanced polymer seat provide much greater reliability and service life compared to conventional designs, while improving responsiveness and performance at all breathing rates. High performance porting in a balanced diaphragm design along with Dry Environment Seal with Hydro Transmitter makes this one clean regulator first stage that will give you years of corrosion free service.
The balanced diaphragm, chrome plated marine brass first stage regulator is inherently environmentally sealed. The benefit of this type of first stage design is that none of the delicate internal parts are exposed to contaminants such as salt, sand, chlorine or pool acids. These environmental contaminants can cause corrosion and mineral deposits to form on the internal mechanism deteriorating regulator performance. The first stage regulator has 5 low pressure (LP) ports 3/8"-24 UNF thread and 2 high pressure (HP) ports 7/16"-20 UNF thread.
The Envoy Second Stage is lightweight, compact and comfortable. Its design features include Venturi (Free-Flow) control and built in heat-sink for added freezing resistance. Over the years, evolutionary design changes have created a regulator that is resistant to free-flow on the surface, with incredible smoothness and ease of breathing underwater. This pneumatically balanced downstream demand valve second stage regulator is manufactured from brass, flexible and ridged thermoplastics, elastomeric polymers and silicone rubber. The standard hose measures 30" (76 cm) and is 3/8" threaded.
The complete regulator weighs 3.22 lbs (1,461 g), comes with a comprehensive owner's manual, is Nitrox ready to 40% out of the box and is covered by Zeagle's limited lifetime warranty.
XS Scuba Octopus
Zoop Computer Console
- PC compatible
- Operating modes: air and Nitrox (21-50%)
- Decompression stop data
- Audible alarms
- 50 hour profile and logbook memory
- User-replaceable battery
- Bright phosphorescent display